Mid term : T2

This part of my life is called Exams, a big chaos !!

The T2 mid exams have started less than a month we started the trimester :(  Its so usual n we got used by this time that
we understand whats going on ,
we need to present what went on !!

Yes !! Thats true. The subjects like IB n Marketing r so vast that if u dont read text book, u wont understand !! If u read it, that is not enough :!

N subjects like POM , a mechanical student lik Vallavan Babu can understand well !! As calculative part was there n some how i could get through that. Yet need to learn ABCs of it. inaku onnu theriyadu....

Coming to Finance....no comments :P  I need to study apart from my notes. Not done any great job other than notes.  Economics prof is hw I expected earlier but can say Satisfactory lecture!!  Babu has saved me one more time on the day of Economics Mid. He adviced me to go thru some calculations of National Income . i did it n got better marks. Thanks Babu !!

The invigilation was tough on days of Finance n BRM exams :P  So we cudnt share the gyan in exam hall esp for the 5 marks Objective bits :( 

I mislead my friend Siva abt Comparative Advantage in IB (Intern Biz)  :(  He lost marks bcoz of me !!
Sorry Siva :'(

MOB reminded me the essay writing competiton !! It was Good .
Thanks for the schooldays those taught me writing Stories too !!

Surprising is dat inspite of all these difficulties my frnds Sonia n Ninuja, still managed to get 40+ in most of the subjects !!

Hmm...proud to say U ppl r my frnds !!! :D :D

After da exams, had gone home for Diwali holidays.

Will be back soon with my next post.

Signing off... Satya Prakash
(Please find other posts below. Also add ur comments )

Comments

Popular Posts