T2 MBA Oct-Dec :):)

This part of my life is called  Struggle for Studies.

This time is called T2 MBA :) :)

I am not saying i am doing very well but I have lots n lots to study. All the subjects seem to be tough.
(This time we hav got enuf no of Bengali/oriya professors. Almost 50%. It doesnt matter here !)

MMTC, the marketing subject is very vast. Its obvious n any kid knows d fact.
The prof is running after us for the analysis of case. Its true n its correct. He shud b lik dat.
The God father of Marketing : PHILIP KOTLER. I think he is treated lik so !!
Oh my God, the book is so big n heavy also with numerous examples, colorful book. hehe I liked it.
My frnd adviced me to study it as many times as possible. :D :D....I smile bcoz reading one time itself is pretty difficult. When u read its fine, but u wil nt b able to memorise the concepts :(
But the book was framed after good research, hence each n every concept Kotler n team narrated are very very imp n precious too.
Hope I get the concepts in to my brain :)

Even the other subjects are started. Almost every one is in the race. IB, POM also go fast equally !!
This second week of T2, is full with case studies, class discussions and few surprise tests :)

Will be back soon with my next post.

Signing off... Satya G.M
(Please find other posts below. Also add ur comments )

Comments

Popular Posts