The pinch of Happiness..

This part of my life is called "History Repeats"


This day of November 21 I felt happy. Not elated n excited but felt so happy. It was not so great achievement yet the small success made me happier.
I went to return a book in the library and that's when I saw the my favorite magazine CSR. Competition Success Review,December 2011 edition.
(To all those who donno what it is, it is the India's no.1 Magazine for IAS preparation and all kinds of civil services etc. Its like Bhagavadgeeta for all such aspirants.) I then had quickly scanned through the contents page till I found what I wanted ;)

Quickly rushed to page 79.  It was there when I saw the name of the topic which I heard 2months ago. [I posted it in FB too for all your participation but got absolute ZERO response:( ] I scanned through the photos below that topic name. And it was then , I loudly wanted to say, "SSSS...GOT IT !!"

My essay has been selected as 25 most commendable articles of the month, across India !!
Initially I looked at the wrong topic and started finding if I am there, I was not there ! I felt 'its ok, better luck next time' ! Later I realized I saw under wrong topic and then found where I am !! :P

I felt so happy, wanted to share and then I accidentally found my frnd Sonia there ! Thank God, some body was there to share it :)

Thats all !! Got my congrats from Dad and then from brother-in-law, followed by frnds.
And the reason y I said, History repeats was, this is happening for the second time. It already was selected during May 2007 too. :)

And guys, now u pls don mis understand that this post is all about SELF! Its not at all ! My intention is purely to tell you to participate !!  Please do that. Because I have been seeing many many people who speak, write and  explain things very nicely, infact splendid !! But all such people just STAY BACK :(
Most of you are not coming up to take THAT STEP FORWARD !!

Please start doing IT ! Please share it, write it, blog it !!! Its not about self boasting but it improves our confidence, also u wil get to know the advantages ! And now I am not gonna start another speech :P

Hope you get my message...  please do it.



the same author..
Satya Prakash.M


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts