CTS fever in VITBS, Nov 2011



Ever since I knw, I have known only the MOST AWAITED movies but first time I have seen here in VITBS, the MOST AWAITED campus placement, its CTS
Guess I need to write in much bigger letters !! :)



Yes,Its truly competition!!  Its gonna be a RACE tomo here at VIT, Vellore.

All tough heads gonna show their all skills to WIN the race. 
You guys are HRs, you dont need our advices or suggestions but I am here to give you all our best wishes, on behalf of your friends :)

Dear 49 shortlisted HR students,  Rock it guys !! Its your day ! Tomo is yours.. :) Make the most of it.
Stay cool & Maintain the smile
Present your self as Gentle man/Elegant lady
Dont tell much of yourself, jus sell your self 
Keep a very good question to ask at the end  !!

U all know dese...yet, I wanna say IT !!!

Mentioning few among many, whom I know.... Salma, Rukku,Keerthi narayan, Rajan etc pals... Good luck guys :)

....same author... Satya.M

Comments

  1. Congrats every PARTICIPANTS from my side too for the selection, and wishing them for further selection procedure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts