Hello World !!!


(written on 15-11-11)Hi..Its me : 
Am, M.S.PRAKASH, a B.Tech graduate, doing my MBA(2012). Worked for an MNC as SW engnr for 3 years. 
Love to be True Hindusthani till end. I do have some values and core values for my self. And trying to do my best to see myself how I want to be!
Blogging is one of my passions ! I write this blog not to make fun of things here but to bring the smile down the line :) 
Hope u enjoy reading my blog abt my LIFE @ VIT MBA. Read it ! Feel free to comment it !! Share it with your friends in VIT !! Thanks in Advance...
Disclaimer: Welcome my friend!! I, the owner of this blog, state that it contains all posts about my views and experiences in VIT.
The content is not at all harmful/demeaning a person/Organz!! My intention is not to show off but to use it as memorabilia down the line esp when V all leave VIT, our MBA friends and classmates!! Hence sharing with you too Hope you enjoy reading this and add your valuable comments at the end. Many Thanks


Comments

Popular Posts