The 27th revolution starts now........

Its been 26 times I have revolved around Sun. Its my 27th Birthday n I am so happy today recollecting my past ones :)

After a long time of 5yrs I've celebrated wit frnds in this way hw I did yday. It was very good n surprising for me. Thanks to all esp those 4 who made it (Siva,Sonia, Ninuja n Babu)

Every time there's some thing spl dat happens on my bday.
1999: My Physics teacher Sarma sir, came all the way from Madras jus to see me on this day :)
2002: My B tech 1st yr. Hitendra did it. My 1st frnd there n we still are best buddies.
2004: The class was on a journey to Industrial Visit n it is memorable to all my class buddies as well.
2005: The day I left for giving my Symbiosis test in my final yr Btech
2007: It ws 1st yr in TCS n was wit my sister's family. dat was so nice
2008: sob ....sob.... (secret..shudnt tell)
2010: In VIT wit all my frnds..n exams r jus done.thats most happiest!
Also now wit my sister n nephew.

Its time that few quests run in my mind..
What Have I achieved?
What is Purpose of my life??
Being born like a human, wit this much education what have i given to my society?
It sounds wierd bt I need to :) 

Wish me my dear frnds on this Great Day, for this new step ..The road not taken.....

Signing off,
Satya Prakash
(add ur comments plz)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts