Last working day of First year of my MBA

The day started at 830AM for me when my room mate woke up me :'Satya, u have a presentation at 9am, When r u going??' :D  What to do, this T3 made my night from 1AM-10AM :(  I immediately got up by 915am, when Abhi Das n Saptarshi gave a 2nd try to wake me up. :D
Then I finally decided to start. hehehe...

My mobile beeped, it was Guru..'dude, wr r u? are nt u coming for Final Presentation?'

Atlast..I cud creep in to class by sharp 1030AM..which is so early for MY day...

Oh my God... its been one wonderful year.
At this moment I wish my hands type on this key board at the speed of my thoughts and emotions (or may b i can say equal to the pace hw fast Sonia speaks)! These all r because of these past 9 memorable months. They rush up in my mind so fast  and i wanna pen down every one of them.I have many to say at the same time no words..

So many people... many good relations among them .... many friends...few unlikers(i mean ppl who don like me)....zero enemies... !! Class toppers like Nitya etc.. Good speakers like Sendil,Sonia,Deepak etc... Also few wonderful people from whom I have to & I am learning many things..  Handful of kids to hav fun around.. Also enuf number of company like Abhi Shankar,Vallavan,Elango1.. to pass comments (silent & harmless)... oh...many ! It doesnt mean if i dont write name they r not my frnds, they are !! but cant write 65 names here :(

And coming to this wonderful trimester...omg...today was my awful perfromance in my presentation. Actually I skipped my part n I was sent there n did some thing wierd in five seconds... :D  Thanks to the one who changed the slide ;)


After the MIS Final Project Presentation, forgot to mention, it was a wonderful work done by all teams.:D
Later We, team D had a photo session in Amphi theatre in ground floor TT. Will upload photos soon..
Then we went for TEAM LUNCH in Food Court in our own campus. :)

It was a big time, fun time. Every one was enjoying it. People like Abhi Das grabbed almost all ice creams, ofcourse he passed it on after he tasted. :P . The tables were filled with non veg items with many Lt.hens :'(
Ofcourse it filled stomachs of many. After all, its written on their fate :( 


Few of us missed our own friends like Babu, Siva, Guru, Baalaji Sir n co. Siva cudnt come because of ill health. Baali cudnt make it bcoz of ill communication. We wud have enjoyed more with his presence. :) Becoz Deepak would sit next to him, n make it more lively :)

Finally we came out of FC by 4PM so early..

It was memorable... photos by Rwitanick, Rajan n co, Ajay Singh n co made it !!

Keep reading...
to be contd...
urs..Satya
(Add ur comments plz)

Comments

  1. You have shown me ur day in every line ..wish i have a day like that :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat ws nic 2 hear such words..... it made me 2 live the day again.... it was really fun n memorable 4 all of us bt we did missed sum imment personalities.............hope 2 catch with u furthr in future.... n i think i see sumthin more lucrative abut me...bye 4 nw....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts