My moments of WC 2011 victory...


Its a wonderful moment for each and every one who beleives him/herself an Indian. :)

No words to explain.. no words to write yet I try to put some of my emotions at this wonderful moment before they are washed away. Nevertheless its a memorable moments of my life too...till my life ends.

Since, 1week, the day India won Pak in Semi finals , made Indians raise their bar for the expectations. Various kinds of astrolgers, numorologists, future tellers, bhavishya vani, chilaka josyam(parrot predicts ur future) and who not were predicting this. But its only because of our BLUE BOYS commitment towards the game made this victory !! Hatsoff to them.

I am happy that I am one of these 121crores of Indians who witnessed this breath taking match and also the wonderful moments of the beautiful, precious world cup in the hands of our BLUE BOYS  !!

The match started at 230pm on April 2 , 2011. I started watching the match along with my family...mom n dad. My sister n nephew were watching at her home in Bangalore. The bowling was so good and especially the fielding by the TEAM. It showed the team's spirit for the victory. The fielding was so tight and it took long time and many overs for Srilankan team to make a century. Inspite of this Jayawardane has done good job, ofcourse with Sreesanth's poor bowling, at times :(

Then started the batting of our tigers. I was one of those Lakhs n lakhs of voices that shouted at that moment when Sachin n Sehwag entered the ground. To our disappointment Sehwag bounced back to the dressing room :( And here came the small GAMBHIR. The smart man, in game as well as looks. He was frustrated in the early overs that he cudnt make any score, but slowly picked up the speed. Made a boundary.

And very sooner did the MASTER BLASTER was out. Alas...!! I was shocked. In fact, almost India, cricket fans all over India are in despair. That moment made people loose hopes, but it was just for a couple of overs. Dhoni came in to the crease.

Awesome. It was awesome... The partnership and the stand n support given by Gambhir. Slowly and steadily he made a half century.

The match was in complete tension right from starting. No where did our boys gave us a complete opinion that we'll win nor loose.
The score board has been showing the required runs from required balls. 121 from 119, 105 from 103, 76 from 75, etc etc.... and was fluctuating consistently. Not only Srilankan n Indian players but also all who r watching the match were under HIGH PRESSURE.
My Dad who daily watches news at 9PM, asked me to browse the sports channel.Mom joined us after dinner and we all were in situation--- Fingers Crossed !! :|

Gambhir has almost reached century but tried to hit a four and make his century mark in WC finals but God dint have grace on him, he was out ! :(

There we have another savior for Indian team and its none other than Yuvi...YUVARAJ SINGH !!

With his partnership Dhoni started hitting now n then but got lifes in name of run-outs. Also Yuvi faced such situation.The stars are on our side. Its our day.... Dhoni was not out and no sooner, did same happened to yuvi too.

Then started the powerplay 3, and Dhoni hit 2 boundaries and reached the target wit his wonderful, lovely sexy SIXER !!

And this is the breathtaking moment of India, all Indians. and no words to say that. I feel happiest and get goosebumps. I called my frnds Chaitu, Kalam and Sister too.We were shouting to the core...Crackers all around.It was same in my University campus too.  The sky seemed as though Sun rose in the midnight !!

This moment is the HAPPIEST moment of one's life for all those who love INDIAN TEAM, INDIAN CRICKET and INDIA !!

Lots n lots to write but I keep memorising all these moments.. This is the festival time.
Its New Years Day in some parts of India, (AP,KA,MAH etc )on Monday but India got UGADI 2 days ahead of it. Its celebration time in MY COUNTRY.
I am so happy for this. So so so... happy like every other Indian.

I end here with my Congrats and Salute to the heroes of my Nation !! Jai Ho India...

Comments

Popular Posts