The day before T4 actually started...



This part of my life is called FINAL YEAR of MBA :)

Classes start from day after tomorrow i.e., 15 June 2011 but I reached on 13th Monday itself. Too many joining formalities in hostel. Hence dont wanna be in a rush on wednesday mrng.

Reached from Bangalore to Katpadi by 530PM ...then started my struggle n trouble to get finally in to my room! Track was under repair hence they stopped 500mts ahead of regular stop :(  Heavy luggage :(
I managed it many times but wanted to go for a coolie this time n I dint find 1 on that platform :(
I took the invoice of hostel admission and tried to check in my L Block 617, the st***d incharge wanted xerox of that. I told him that I shall give after a while but he denied my entry. So gone back to H block for xerox, which is more than 500mts away from it:(.
The moment I started after xerox, then started the rain. Had never seen such rain in the past 1 year.
It literally poured. I guess it happened especially for me, to test me, to test my patience. Any how, I passed the test :)  Enjoyed the rain. Vellore did welcome me with heavy rain.
This recalled me the day I joined TCS. Even the Mother Nature did give such a heavy rain on that evening of June 3 2007, too :)

At last at 730PM I checked in my new room of L Block.  I was like... Wow...!!!
The window gives me a wonderful morning, am sure. Because its quite opposite to GIRLS' hostels :D

Met few of my friends who gave latest updates cum shocks !!
All the baches are reshuffled.
4 Bathces will be called for selection of electives one after one.
So now started tension will my favorite subject be available when I turn up to choose?!?! (If I'm in last batch to choose..)
Looks like insane. Yeah THEY are !!
Added to that classes are in SJT which is the farthest classroom building. More over I am in L Block.
So for all those in L Block, SJT is just opposite. But to reach it, u got to walk a mile because u have a railway track in between :(. We've neither subway nor footover bridge :(.

In this way I am expecting many struggles, troubles cum surprises this upcoming year. Added to that its time for specialization too. Need to work alot.

Oh God...help me. Prove your existence ;)

With Love...
Satya... 950PM 13 June 2011

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts