Geared up.... its T4 !!

This part of my life is busy with running and rushing !!

T4 has started almost a month ago. It took the bang with a lot of nuisance and kind of havoc :P

Scene #1 :
The selection of electives was a head ache as per the earlier process. Nevertheless the problem had been solved by the intervention of VC after a letter/speech of grievance !!

The bang took off, wit a meeting about VIT U going for its SAP (Semister Abroad Program) & SEP (Student Exchange Program) with foreign universities. Later few students have been selected, itseems !! As far as the info I received ! I am not topper hence couldnot get a chance to interact whats dere in the basket :| But these SAP & SEP looks favorable,workable for the forth coming batches.
We(the final yr students) as usual , had few ups and downs. We all are ok for that. Because we agreed the fact that VITBS is in the process of evolution !!

Few Integrated MBA guys say "VITBS has been changing its form and structure since the day we're here". Its good if its happening :)

Scene 2: #classroom # :
We guys are, all of a sudden, flooded with lots of assignments, tests, presentations too. :(
Its like a flood after a big famine!!

One Prof gives assignment, the other shouts at us for not studying the given material, some other sends us out if we don't read case study :(. One great person gives assignment in excel sheet enough for 2 days.
Where do we have time ?? We've classes till 825PM :( When to study!?!?!?
[#lame excuses :D]

Already done with a test in APM in which I did WORST ! hehehe... shame on me... :(

FOM presentations were carried on wonderfully. The whole class exhibited their BEST, to do this ! I really appreciate one and all. This is followed by Group Activities... it seems !

These all daily routine is supplemented by two things.

• Project/SIP report submissions
  • Preparations for International Conference from 19 July 2011   :) :)

We, I mean many guys struggled alot to submit their report in time. Many are still struggling with their Guides to get atleast a bare minimum OK !! My guide has not yet replied any thing :(

The other thing is VITBS organising Intern Conf of Psychology Studnets and Profs, in VITU,TN.

Forgot to mention... We had paid an amount of 1500 INR for PAT registration. To get placed, we paid some advance/commission etc. Dont question me back, "havent we paid, Rs. 5Lakhs fee??", I have a logical answer given by PAT cell :| :|

VIT is flooded with newcomers, old guys, seniors, final years including beautiful girls (# main source of timepass at FC, for a singlers like me) :) ;)

Here I stop.... for a while ! Jus wait for my next post...!!

Many Thanks,
Satya Prakash.M
(for other posts check the archive to right of this page)

Comments

1. waiting to see the progress reprot :-D

ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur njyin alot in fc tats y u nt visible in ur room nowadys....

ReplyDelete
  3. "SINGLER" is a misfit in this blog....DOC is one man who is adored by all the VITBS girls...:-)
    Nice blog and completely enjoyed reading "LIFE AT VIT"....
    still waiting for more :-)

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts