MID Exam sucks :(

[I am so happy to say that this is my 26th Post in this blog. Silver jubilee kind of ;) :P :D]


This part of my life is called "MID of T4- TT" !! TT: Temporary Troubles :D

Yeah.. The Mid exams have started on last Tuesday 26th July 2011.
The Day 1 bang/shock was given by most beloved Prof of many. Almost for 120 Students he is most beloved :)

Horrible was the q.paper. WTH was that!?!? was the response of students but none uttered it ! bcoz I told na, most beloved Prof :)

Thanga mudiyille...[in Tamil it means I CANT BEAR THIS !!]

Among those SAPM guys, whomever I come across say "I dint do well", no idea untill the marks are given out. People jus say it!!

but the fact is that, we had to work alot n lot, which we dint do hence felt it tougher :(

Then ERP in the very noon for my many frnds but I was lucky. DataWare Housing on Day 2.
I need not tell abt Maran Sir, a fav of many. Truly. I already told in my posts during T3. He teaches/speaks straight to the point. He doesnt beat around the bush. The Q paper was as general as usual. General in the sense the applications of ERP or DW in the current business/market !!

That was a Good Q paper :)

A day break and followed by Day 4, 2 exams for me. APM in mrng and CMFS in the noon.
Cold n fever also followed me. I guess the cold loves me. It doesnt wanna leave me :P
I am sorry again I cudnt do well in CMFS. The syllabus was entirely about Regulatory Framework, it was too  much of rules and reg of SEBI, SCRA.SCRR etc. Students like Deepal Ranjith, Abhisek Das, Siva Prasad, Babu Vallavam have done pretty well !! Had Sharon Mathews has taken CMFS, these all can give up their hopes. She's such a brilliant student and hardworker too.

On day 4 evng when I asked my frnd Joseph, wat to study in SFI..she replied.. What to study when a Case study will be given!?! This gave me a wonderful thought to SLEEP !!
Hence dint even touch my books and was ready for DAY 5 !!

30 July : Happy bday to Bharat MV and Allwyn Rees !! :)


Day 5 exams FOM in mrng and SFI at 12 noon.
Thanks that the exam was at 9 am. I got up at 8 Am today, 7:45 AM yday :P

Thanks also to my FOM faculty for which she really gave general questions. I awakened the VALMIKI in me. I scribbled something. :D

Then the SFI. [terror n horror] No idea what I wrote. The Prof strictly told: Don't copy the case facts. I strictly did the same :(  He is not supposed to be here. Please relocate him to any of the IIMs :(. What he teaches is over my head . I feel guilty when I cant understand his class. :'(

The last but not the least Entrepreneurship exam on Monday 1st August 2011. The case study is already given. As usual students gonna misunderstand that he wil ask qstns for 50 marks, which is a mistake. He may ask 20-30 marks questions from syllabus too. So guys, get ready wit you class notes too.

This is how my Mid exam was.. (suc**d) !!
The other batches like Marketing and HR people have done wonderful jobs, I heard. Few students like Baali,Sharon,Babu have shown their expertise in HR subjects to get the max score from their fav Prof. Ram Seshan Sir !!!

Good luck guys...

Thanks,
same author..SATYA.
(for all prev posts, plz check archive towards right)

Comments

  1. Wow it reminds my D days... So All izzz well wit xams???

    Kartheek Kotha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.....enjoyed reading....it's been a mixed week for me too...Ups and downs are the way of life as always...tc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finance people hve done terribily,,, satya.. i dont think i wont get placemnt bcozz of arrears i m willl b havin,,.... keepin my finger crossed.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Abhi: don worry. if u say lik dis wat abt ppl lik me:(
    SATYA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts