WhAt i reAliZeD 4m T4 end exams is...

this part of my life is called T4 end exams. It may sound usual... as we have seen many term end exams so far. But I have learnt many things... no no...lemme correct it. I have realized many things..once again. hehe.. shameless I'm. coz I realize them every time jus before and during exams. :(

S.. I wanna start wit the one, writing after,which I felt so bad though I finished my xams with that :(
SAPM is a kinda subject which makes u tensed every minute till exam.Of course till schedule was given most of the students dint even start doing it, but  sometimes these sub gives u alot of intrst at that moment. That makes us feel, 'Kaash, I had started this earlier :('.   Personal exprnc of my gud frnd who is a gud photographer ;)

I strongly feel that SAPM shud be broken in to two tests of 1.5 hour each n students shud b asked to write the test using Desktops in Comp lab utilising ONLY excel sheet. Yeah, the calc part was mess ! I wonder y do we really need to calculate on calcis when the real world does it using tools!?!?! Hence lets practice in excel, y calci !?!?! Wat u say!?!


Den cums the terror part !! SFI is the one exam which I got interested in reading it. phew.., I felt it jus before the day of xaM. Jus the same happened for IB exam too. but whats use... cudnt apply it for this trim :(

CMFS is the one subj which needs a day-to-day learning as it piles up every day. Lots n lots to know abt SE and CM :(. I managed it some how. skipped answering a question first time in my 20yrs of exams ;)
Dint wanna write crap... But I shud have studied in time :| !!

Omg!! its DW this time.... Cudnt believe if Sir gave that paper. gosh !! that case study has got nothing to copy down :P  I had to use brain in that last 20mins where as the remaining time was sufficient to write stories enuf for the 8 questions asked for. :'(  It was too much!!

Already we're writing stories for FOM and APM by that time, this made the fingers n hand pain worse :(
  • The first and foremost thing I realized is the internal marks. If u get good internal marks, it doesn't matter how much ever average u perform in final exams**. Contratry not applicable!! I mean I am not saying 'though u work hard for external, u wont get marks' and in turn these "GUD internal marks" depends on Mid exam performance, surprisingly!! 
  • Yeah, it happened :(. I get less in internal and some times that's what profs look at, to mark for the other class participation,assignments etc etc.
  • The must and shud participation in assignments and class activities wil give enuf marks than external benefits us !!     u r saying "hmm... true.. true.."... rit!?! yeah I can hear that :)
  • The next thing is studying in time. Excuse me, I dint say... 'in exams time', I meant studying rit from day 1 or atleast week1 ;) :P. I have literally made that task impossible and hence suffering from exams every quarter :$.
No matter what, how many days r given between exam to exam, I(Vstudy (many read) only the day before. Yet, there r very gud students like  S,N,S,B,R,D,B,K etc etc who does this task in time! I really appreciate them. Now u dont try to break the code to find who they're :P
There r brilliant students too who need nt even study coz they jus listen to class. Hatsoff to all those :)

Thanks to the faculty who made us bring the Valmiki out of us. Lets c whose stories win best ranks ;). With all these courses...studying hard for such a loooooong duration of ~20 days, we dint even take a day holiday... came back straight to the classes. :'(

I miss my Batch D, So sad that I cud n't make it to the WONDER LA trip my classmates r planning to.my Amma wants to c me, hence going home for the weekend :|

And now the pain of new trimester...new courses....new electives.... started !! Ufff !! Cant speak now. Am too tired. Wil speak in next post.


Always the same,
Prakash.S. Mittinti
(pl select one of the boxes below)

Comments

  1. I felt the same too..played too much in this sem...and i realize and regret, seconds before my symphony of destruction :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts