Its slower than ever..its T5 :(

This part of my life is called T5 in VITBS. Its slower than ever..thats wat I titled !!

It looks as though its going slower because V hardly find anything interesting but the fact is its going sooo faster. We have reached the mid-exam dates too. Jus done with our Diwali holidays. It means half of the trimester is finished but not half of the syllabus is done :(

Though we are filled with couple of unambiguous assignments, I believe students hardly have seen the books and syllabus. Of course we do it only during exams but this time its worse than ever. No one told me in person, but I can make it out. Don think I just assume, I knew d pulse of people !!


We've started the trimester jus the day after we r done wit our T4 exams. So we hav not got any holidays. But marketing students who had finished their exams well ahead of Finance guys, have got couple of days break !

As usual the trimester started with hurry burry kinda environment !! Students rushing after the schedules put up, new subjects, updating those, running between PM and the Asst of PM !! This time it resembled me an election promise:P They have announced a Prof A and once we have chosen subject they allocated Prof B, which made students drop the course itself :(  It happened in case of two courses, if I am not wrong!  I dropped a course n took another forcibly,I dint have any other choice. If not taken now, I have to take more courses next trim :(
Nevertheless all is well at the EOD.We all got what we want !!

The last 3days of the last week of Sep'11 was wasted wit this. Not jus that, the next week was also wasted wit add/drop of courses. Then came the Dussera holiday. Huff, finally final list has arrived the next day. So students took it seriously after 10 days the trimester actually started ! Banking classes were not started till then ! The following weekend we planned for a day trip which we cudnt go :( its bcz of some placement activity !!

The week was satisfactory as it was tightly packed with classes like Forex, Banking and DM. Needless to say how Annadurai Sir's class it. Also need less to talk abt DM class. but have to say sth abt Banking Prof. The class was wonderful. Shud speak only abt him in a blog post, felt after his class. This man is perfect and straight forward. You wil find very less people of this kind and I like such people very much. Donno y, many ppl dont like these kinda persons but I respect them alot, who are strict and sound knowledged ! Ex: Madhu K Murthy (my manager in TCS), & Our Prof Asoksir. And now I believe this Prof Shri Raman is also in this list :)

In the mean while we had a photo session for the Placement Brochure. Hardly people came in balzers but some how they managed to get the pics of those guys. It was a perfect pic.
Then came the Diwali vacation of 1 week..! Happy diwali. All my frnds and classmates have gone home except few!! Baali n co had gone for a wonderful Coorg trip under Sandeep's guidance. Good that they had made some time to enjoy. I missed it :(
Eagerly waited for Ra.One & 7th Sense movies but both are not up to the mark, says the industry !

Ten or more students got selected for HDFC. Congrats to those :)

Hope every one had wonderful time at home wit relatives. Its time for a sad smiley now.. Mid exams!
Huhh, what do I know to write in exams,Satya !?!?! Is this what u r asking me? Then I wud say, Lets do what we do every time :D 


Good luck for the mid exams..

Thanks for the read,
always the same... Satya !

Comments

Popular Posts