Lets say, 'Its gonna B diffrnt this YeAr !!'

Time has the power to change anything, from things to habits, from technology to people !

Gone are the days when I used to buy greeting cards for 25np to give them to few of my the then best buddies, and spend Re 1 or Rs 2 to buy a greeting card for my class teachers and people whom I admire(d) ! That gradually changed to the cake cutting style of new year where I n my sister used to go to our school (we owned a school in the past) for the occasion, enjoyed the sweets n cakes the students got for us ;) I almost enjoyed it till I was a teen. And it was the time the cake cutting ceremonies turned to money collecting and I started moving with my class groups and celebrated in school where I studied.

Then it was in the +2 where we in a boys hostel,cut the cake,invited all profs,Principal ! Then kept the colorful rangoli- HAPPY NEW YEAR!! lol... Ofcourse we ourselves did it ! Later, v enjoyed the entire night wit full of movies played in a rented TV and VCR, got tired watching till Jan 1 evng.

Later when these kitty parties turned to BIG parties, of course I was a mere audience in my first 3 yrs ;) The final yr new yr party was wonderful and memorable with my buddies ending up with mischievous things ;)

I still remember, one new yr day 2004...all AP std calls were made local and I cud call my parents from coin box itself :D

Every now n then I find the change. God knows where that 25 paise greeting cards have gone, n when the system of cards had become obsolete ! Its purely occasional now. It was some where in the mid when the e-cards started, then came the messages,sms, and the advent of mobile phones...:)
Of course the phones make your presence better than a card, but I believe at times cards n letters mean a lot, in spite of your absence!

The year when we were graduates and jobless, was the period when we started paying less attention to this.Even after dat I have seen new yr days which always poke me 'so what? what r u going to do this yr?' This may sound sarcastic or funny, but its true !!

I wish even you, every one of you guys... a very happy and prosperous new yr- do u think wil i say that? No. It may(/not) happen even if I say or not. If its gonna be prosperous if one wishes us, y wud v have such a 2011 !  I mean to say, it will happen how its destined !

Only thing which can change even that destiny is U/ME/WE !!
So guys, lets make a resolution, take a decision,stand by it,follow it,always see it,dream it and keep it infront of your eyes.May be as wallpaper in your mobile/laptop or as a poster in ur room. Lets make it a meaning ful new year not just with cakes,drinks,crackers,phone calls, FB statuses,movies, friends,gifts n hugs ..but some thing practical.

Dont worry if some one embarrasses u, its better to live WITH dreams rather than living IN dreams, I believe !!

Start inculcating a habit of writing diary. Buy one or else ask ur loved ones to buy one for u,so that u will not fail to write it daily ;) Check your selves every quarter, see the plus and minuses happening in your life. See who's coming IN, n how and who's leaving OUT,n why? Correct your selves if wrong, correct them if they are. Be bold as how u are all these 23+ yrs, and be outspoken !  Start a new habit, search the inherent talent u have. May be its photography or painting or hand arts or singing or poetry or music or writing or some other or some thing other. Bring it out. Exhibit. Let the world know you. Let the world know your existence. Let THEM know U exist, not with a bad deed but with a GOOD u've !!

If u r interested in writing start writing for writer clubs and communities, if u r photographer start a community and start teaching the skills to some others.., start participating in events across web, if u r a singer...create your own opportunity. upload ur songs in WEB and publicize. V have the WAYs, we got to make the WILL !!
Do it ... Prove it.. Let the world know IT !!

I wish you get a good job where you don't compromise with the work u do. Not a matter if u compromise with your salary but don't compromise with the job/task and the organization u work. U never knew how many golden eggs its hatches later on !!!
Remember guys, getting a job is not the end of life. Let your inborn talents nurture. Always keep the fire in the belly alive !!

Time really has a lot of power to change any one.. so be the same, love people, love people and love people. Because its the TRUTH..its the PURITY.. only it can solve any problem.

I wish this day next year you wud see the same post n your dairy in the other hand. Find the CHANGE from with in ;)

always the same...
satya prakash.m

Comments

  1. Motivating post to start our year ahead Satya !! :) Even I miss the Greeting card wishes.. About diary writing.., I used to write years ago.., but don't know how I left it.. Wld like to write seeing your post now.. :) By Jan 2013.., I will let u know the change in me.., which I will be bringing out in this yr 2012 !! Wish you too yet another good n different yr ahead !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts