PS:

This is to inform every reader of my blog: MY Life @ VITBS, that any posts regarding a Professor or Faculty, if in particular, is written only as token of my respect. Its not to impress either them or any body else !
I speak alot about such people and I write alot abt few such people, who made such influence either in me and also among other students ! Please dont assume that I dont respect or value other Profs. Apart from Best we do've superficial, Highly knowledged, good, good enuf and ofcourse ok ok kind off , too. But only few make it to my heart to blog abt them, rest all r always valued n respected !!

Hence dont jump into conclusions I write it for a selfish reason. If thats the case I wud have blogged when they were teaching me, instead of blogging after the course is done :|

Please enjoy reading my posts and I thank every one of u, alot alot alot !! Had this support not been there, my interest wud have been there but not to this extent ! Thanks alot to each n every one who tuk that extra time to comment/feedback/call/text me !!

alwyas the same,
satya.mittinti

Comments

  1. When you are upto something great people will surely come after you, but you should not be worry. And don't worry....nobody is thinking in a way in which you are sinking. I guess it's all "OK" na...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thx amit, but all r nt as gud as u r :) Anyways it ws jus a disclaimer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts